Volunteering fills your heart! If you enjoy history and are interested in assisting with our mission to preserve the history of Two Rivers, please join our team. A wide range of opportunities are available for you to share your talents and embrace the rewards of volunteering while giving back to our community.
Following is a list of important jobs you can fill. Please complete the form below and let us know where you would like to put your talents to use.
- Docent (tour guide) – Escort small groups of people through the Washington House or Farm Museum explaining how the items relate to Two Rivers history.
- Ice cream scooper and sundae creator – Two Rivers is home of the ice cream sundae; share that tastefully wonderful history with visitors.
- Grounds worker – Help create an inviting outdoor appearance for the Washington House and Farm Museum.
- Greeters – Meet and greet visitors, tend the gift shop and answer phones on a flexible schedule to suit you.
- Maintenance – Assist with building projects and cleaning.
- Craft Projects – For children’s special events, help them enjoy their time at the Washington House.
Special Event Volunteering:
- Set-up, clean-up
- Poster and flyer distribution
- Assist with children’s activities at events
- Assist with fundraising activities
Volunteer training is provided, and you will enjoy the satisfaction of keeping Two Rivers history alive for future generations.
Please complete the form below and a Two Rivers Historical Society representative will contact you.