Volunteering fills your heart! If you enjoy history, and would like to help us in our mission to preserve the history of Two Rivers and share that history with others, we’d like you to join our team! We have a wide range of opportunities where you can bring your talents and embrace the rewards of volunteering.
The following is a list of important jobs you can fill. If you’re interested, please fill out the easy form below and let us know where you’d like to put your talents to use!
- Tour guide at the Washington House – Escort small groups of people through the Washington House or Farm Museum explaining how the items relate to Two Rivers History.
- Ice Cream scooper and sundae creator – Two Rivers is home of the ice cream sundae. Share that tastefully wonderful history with visitors.
- Grounds worker – Help create an inviting outdoor appearance for the Washington House and Farm Museum.
- Greeters – Greet visitors, tend the gift shop, answer phones on a flexible schedule to suit you.
- Maintenance – Help with building projects and cleaning.
- Craft Projects – For special events for children help them enjoy their time at the Washington House.
Special Event Volunteering:
- Set-up, clean-up
- Poster and flyer distribution
- Help with kids’ activities at events
- Deliver flyers announcing events
We offer training and you’ll enjoy the satisfaction of keeping our history alive for all.
Please fill out the volunteer form with your contact information and we’ll contact you shortly!